- Right Click on the desktop background.
- Select Graphic Options
- Select Output To
- Click Extended Desktop
- Select built in monitor + display
- The icons on your interactive whiteboard should be gone.
- You should only see the icons on your computer desktop.
- Slide the video to the right until it appears on the board.
- You may not check emails, etc. while your students are watching a video.
To change it back.
Follow steps 1-3. Select Clone or dual display. Your computer should return to its previous state.
* Remember the board is not interactive in this state.