Flame Indicator Lights: What do they mean?
- If the flame is white, your ActivBoard is operating correctly.
- If the flame is red, the ActivBoard has had trouble booting up. Unplug the USB connection from the board to the computer. Wait 30 seconds and then re-plug.
- If the flame is purple, the ActivBoard has been shut down improperly. Unplug the board and re-plug the board back into the power supply.
- If the flame is flashing blue, there may be an issue with the power brick that connects the ActivBoard to the power supply.
- If the flame is solid blue, the ActivBoard has entered Bluetooth mode. The ActivBoard will leave Bluetooth mode after one minute of inactivity.
Check out my Website of the Month Calendars Free to Download and Share! Join the mailing list and get them delivered to your inbox monthly! Click here to join the mailing list!